Tuesday, September 13, 2011

P90X Day 2

Hey you guys, sorry this is being uploaded the same day as day 1 because I didn't have time to upload the last post yesterday but today I did it. I got out of bed and did my workout. Plyometrics is no joke but I will say it is my favorite workout because I feel so accomplished and good about myself after. I did struggle a lot but on average I think I did pretty good because I did push to the end to the point that I had  no energy left til to the end of the move. I had sch a hard time trying to get out of bed but part of that was because I stayed up until 6 editing and uploading my videos on youtube. Also I didn't have to be at school until 12 so I really didn't want to get up. But i pushed myself and 15 min into the workout I was so glad I got up to do it. Tonight I will be doing my next workout Slim in 6. I'm trying to do both of the workouts at the same time because I really like the moves Slim in 6 has to offer as well as I know that I will get wonderful results. It a=may get a little tough at first but I will try hard to keep up with both. Other than that, I haven't eaten anything today so I can't wait to get home to eat a salad. For dinner I want to have rice with chicken but I might just have another salad not sure yet. Well that's it for today. I'll catch you guys tomorrow for Shoulders and Arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment