Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 1 For Real P90X

So you all know that I was supposed to start my workouts but I ran into a little trouble that set me back. I realized my head wasn't all the way in the game the way it should have been so today is a new day and I'm saying that after I press play I will not take a break. I just needed to remind myself of how important this change is to me.

As far as food goes I'm going to let you know what I got from the grocery store. This will be my main diet foods and I do not plan on switching up my foods every week because for me it is easier just to eat the same thing every day in order to cut down confusion and extra stress.

I went to Winco Foods for all of my groceries:
I don't like brown rice that much so I opted for
-Rice-a-Roni only a 1/2 cup per meal.
-Simply Orange orange juice 8 oz a day if I choose  not to eat a whole fruit
-Simply Apple apple juice 8 oz a day
-2% milk I would suggest soy and I do like it but I want to wait until I transition
-Cottage Chesse i don't like cottage cheese but i will try it as a snack
-Zoi Greek Yogurt
-Green grapes
-Celery for snacking
-Balsamic vinegar for salad dressing
-Silk Soy Milk, Chocolate I think the chocolate tastes just like chocolate milk
-Salmon, Fillet not a big fish person but I will eat it because I know its healhy
-Roma tomatoes for salad
-Yellow onion
-Pre-cut apples for snack
-Green Bell Pepper
-Bananas
-Broccoli for dinner
-Cucumber for salad
-Croutons for salad
-Romaine Hearts for salad
-Carrot cut chips for snack
-Baby Spinich
-Nectarines
-Turkey Bacon
-Eggs
-Cantaloupe Melon
-Gala Apples
-Strawberries

So this is what I'm starting off with as far as groceries the only thing I can think of that I'm missing is boneless skinless chicken breasts which I will be eating a lot of to make sure I get enough protein.

For my first day of p90x I skipped breakfast because I was late for class, however I ate a big salad with half a cucumber and tomato. I also went to Subway and ate a foot long for dinner but I will no longer be going there to eat. I will at least try very hard to stay away. I really just want to eat food from my kitchen. I also had some grapes on the side and 1/2 banana.

I'll let you know how day 2 goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment